Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Rogue Rider

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione

Ione does a fantastic job of developing a believable relationship between Reseph and Jillian, even though Jillian seemed too trusting at first. A lot of the book was focused on their relationship and I think that in terms of the romance, this is probably the strongest book of the series. Many readers will be anxiously waiting to see how Ione will redeem Reseph after all the evil he has unleashed on the world. To some, what he does will be unforgiveable, yet Ione expertly weaves a redemption story that will have readers rejoicing. Ione somehow made the ultimate villain into a respectable hero. It was so easy for me to fall prey to Reseph's charms.

Another high point in this book is Ione's stellar worldbuilding. Both complex and alluring, Ione plays up the doom and drama that has become a signature style of hers. The Lords of Deliverance series has definitely become larger, more hard-hitting and more epic with each subsequent installment and with ROGUE RIDER, Ione does not pull her punches. While not all scenes were as detailed as I had hoped for, I found that I was totally entranced by the world she has created. One cannot help but fall headlong into such a compelling thrill ride!

ROGUE RIDER is everything paranormal romance fans could ask for -- dangerous thrills, larger-than-life alpha heroes and exceptional world building that is mixed in with some great humor, heart and horror. Better clear off more room on your keeper shelf!

Read this review in its entirety at Fresh Fiction

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue Rider.

08/23/2012 page 5
08/24/2012 page 214
49.54% 23 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡  SEXY ♡ How are you reading it already? I'm jealous and curious

Mariya So, how is Reseph? I love Thantos, but I am sure I will fall in love with Reseph too! :))

Aly is so frigging bored Is Reaver ok? Just that tinsy tiny spoiler please ;;)

♡  SEXY ♡ Annie the Destroyer *Leather Lust* wrote: "I have an arc"

I should probably know what arc means huh? lol

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Oh wow, I totally missed this thread.

Yes, Aly. Reaver is OK.

ARC means advance reader copy.

Aly is so frigging bored I am reading it now, so no need to pester you for spoilers. And I am OMFG-ing every 5 minutes :))

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) That's great! Glad you're enjoying

Aly is so frigging bored Annie the Destroyer *Leather Lust* wrote: "That's great! Glad you're enjoying"

WOW, that's all I can say right now... just wow