Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog's Reviews > In Too Deep

In Too Deep by Portia Da Costa

Mar 10, 2012

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in March, 2012

A friend of mine said that I HAD to read this book so I did ;0)

Uhm...WOW...how naughty did I feel reading this book??!!

It's hard for me to rate a book like this but for pure fantasy indulgence and how REAL the characters came across, I have decided to give this book 4 stars!!!

Lets just call it "An ultimate fantasy resulting in a total romp fest!!" (LOL)

Gwendolyne Price is a normal average sized girlie who you could call kind of prim and proper. She is recently divorced from her hubby and is looking for a bit of excitement. I really liked Gwendolyne, she was REAL, an ordinary woman, she wasn't annoying or frustrating and she had curves!!

One of her regular tasks is to empty the suggestion box in the library and make sure the suggestions are read and actioned, if necessary. Excitement enters her slightly boring life one day when Gwendolyne finds a letter to her in the box.

The letter is handwritten and contains a sexual confession of an explicit, raunchy, naughty and VERY kinky nature from a secret admirer: Nemesis. It's almost like an indecent proposal and Gwendolyne is immediately hooked as Nemesis seems to know exactly what her fantasies are.

Alongside the naughty notes, Gwendolyne is also seriously crushing on Professor "Hottie" who is a bit of a celebrity and is currently researching at the library. Daniel (YUM!!!) and Gwendolyne accidentally "bump" into each other and start a "friendship" that sees her confiding in him about Nemesis.

Daniel seems very uhm...excited about Nemesis' suggestions and responds accordingly to Gwendolyne and they start to flirt and uhm other stuff (LOL), and after a while, Gwendolyne is thinking Daniel might be Nemesis. He's got easy access to the suggestion box, he sees her every day, and he is scrumptious!!!

The characters develop and the personal side to each is explored which only adds to the story and completes it.

Not wanting to spoil anything, all I'll say is that there are so many twists in this story.....it'll keep you guessing....

If you are a fan of this type of book then I don't think you'll want to miss out on this one!!!
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Too Deep.

03/10 marked as: read

message 1: by Yani (new)

Yani Love your reviews Gitte!!