Dan's Reviews > Threats

Threats by Amelia Gray

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: literature, read-in-2012
Read from March 10 to 14, 2012

You should probably read this book. But be warned, it's emotionally rough and fragmented, and filled with beautiful prose. A couple of others have already written wonderful reviews so I don't have to attempt to do this book justice.

If you need convincing click those links, then go read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Threats.

03/10/2012 page 68
24.0% "YOUR FATE IS SEALED WITH GLUE I HAVE BOILED IN A VAT. I SLOPPED IT ON AN ENVELOPE AND MAILED IT TO YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB." 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen if i threaten you, will you teleport over here and bring me a cheeseburger? :)

message 2: by Dan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dan yes, yes i would.

message 3: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen i'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!!!!!!!

are you still road-tripping? where is my cheeseburger?

message 4: by Dan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dan nope, i am back in Phoenix. it's seems i've mistaken teleporter for teleprompter and have just been reading the word cheeseburger over and over again.

message 5: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen Dan wrote: "nope, i am back in Phoenix. it's seems i've mistaken teleporter for teleprompter and have just been reading the word cheeseburger over and over again."

damn your intentional dyslexia! i am calling you so you can pep talk me into getting my own cheeseburger. :)

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio Thanks for the link! Glad to see another 5-star fan.

message 7: by Dan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dan Yeah, this was a good one. If it wasn't for your rave review I probably wouldn't have gotten to this one for a while.