Mandy's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Mar 10, 12

Read in March, 2012

Another great installment in the Ross Siblings series! Thank you, Cherrie Lynn, I can't wait to read the next one!!
Brian - what can I say about Brian, except where can I meet a guy like that?!? Tattooed, pierced, muscled, longish dark hair - so hot. And he is just an awesome guy. I fell in love with him in this book!
Candace - she was likable. And I liked them together. I liked how his protective instincts came out around her, and I liked how she really did fit into his world - she just got scared. I hate Candace's world. I wanted to slap her mother and her cousin. And I'm so glad her brother got what he did. :) At times, I thought Candace and her friends acted a little more immature than their early 20s. And who is still a junior in college at 23? Unless she took time off in between? That was never fully fleshed out.
Candace tried so hard to be independent, but truth was - she lived in an apartment paid for by her parents, who also paid for school, and she didn't work...
I came to like her though, as she grew in the book and realized exactly who she was and what she wanted out of life. I liked when she finally took a stand. And I loved the whole rock festival weekend!
This book took me on an emotional roller coaster - there were great ups and heartbreaking lows. The climax of the book is tense and heartache follows, but the ending is so worth it - even if it wraps up a little too easily. ;) All in all, a fabulous read about a not-so-bad Bad Boy, and a former pampered princess who just wants out.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.