Niina's Reviews > An Unexpected Bride

Mar 13, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: 2012-challenge
Read from March 10 to 12, 2012 — I own a copy

The plot is interesting and the blurb really draws you in, it leaves you expecting a funny, thrilling, tongue in cheek ride! And as fun and cheerful as this book is it's lacking that little bit of extra to make it great. I think if it had been tad bit shorter it would have been more compact and would have had a more fast pace 7 day "courtship".

Emma was fun and reading her embarrassment and antics was entertaining, Evan was a truly commitment phobic corporate guy so much so that it was annoying in the beginning but things mellowed out for him as the story continued and he began to notice he'd fallen for Emma, and we got to see sweeter side of him. An Unexpected Bride is sweet and charming love story with fun and witty side and embarrassment as spice!

You'll like this if... you like your heroines bit goofy, and up to their ears in trouble and a hero who can't quite stay away even though her rationalizes he should.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Unexpected Bride.

1.0% "Just geting started the plot really drew me in!"
30.0% "I was expecting bit more. :("
80.0% "sweet and funny!"