Haley Mathiot's Reviews > I Hate You, Kelly Donahue

I Hate You, Kelly Donahue by Mark Svartz

May 29, 12

Read in January, 2012

Mark hates Kelly Donahue. He is going to fight her to the death. and kill her. physically. This journal contains his research, data, death plans, and detailed drawings (well, or not so detailed, but still entertaining) of what she will look like when she is dead.

After finishing this book—and while I was reading it, for that matter—I really wasn't sure what to think of it. Was Mark in love with Kelly, but in denial? was he literally insane? Who knows! Either way it was hilarious.

I can't tell you much about it, because it's pretty short, and if I give you any more details than I have, reading it won't be as much fun. I recommend if you like humor, graphic novel-styled books, or journal-esque novels, grab this one next chance you get!

I'm going to have to keep this one on my "I'm bored out of my mind and I need a good laugh at someone's obnoxiously violent sense of humor" shelf.

Yes I totally have a collection of books like that.

Content/recommendation: A little bit of strong language, some (not explicit) sexual content, and drawings of… body parts. Ages 18+

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Hate You, Kelly Donahue.