Circus Princess's Reviews > Unspoken

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unspoken.

08/25 marked as: currently-reading
08/25 page 2
0.0% "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS.
" 2 comments
08/28 page 29
7.0% "I really like Jared and Kami's relationship. It's not sappy or life-devouring, but you can definitely feel the connection and their dependence on each other."
08/28 page 48
12.0% "Kami keeps mentioning his "American accent" and I'm trying to hear the accent in my head but then I remember, oh wait, I'm American.

Frustrating."
08/29 page 75
20.0% "I am becoming way too invested in this. To the point here I'm whisper-squealing aloud and changing positions every ten seconds."
08/29 page 78
21.0% "Say yes, Kami. Jesus christ, please say yes. even if it's a reluctant yes.

I don't care if you think things are moving too fast, I ship it so hard."
08/29 page 78

I don't care if you think things are moving too fast, I ship it so hard."
08/29 page 92
24.0% "*screams of agony echo throughout the land*
" 2 comments
08/29 page 102
27.0% ""It's easy to get a little lost, wander about," Kami said. "Who knows what you might stumble upon!"
"Kami," said Jared. "I can read your mind."
"Well, that won't hold up in court. That sounds crazy."

someone save me from this book it's eating my heart"
08/29 page 137
37.0% "At this point, I'm seriously worried that Jared and Kami aren't meant to be canon. I mean, in any other YA book, it would be absolutely laughable for the two main male and female characters to not end up together, but Brennan seems to be shredding every cliche there is ATM..."
08/29 page 138
37.0% "I caved in and looked at the last page. Now I'm like 150% sure I will be extremely disappointed with the ending..." 5 comments
08/30 page 142
38.0% "Literally the only other person I could possibly ship Kami with is Rusty. I don't like Ash at all, and all the other guys don't have any relevance to the story. (Yes I know there are much more important things to a book (especially one this good) than who're the main couple but seriously this is bothering me and i'm losing sleep over it. (it's 6:30 am and i haven't slept yet))"
03/18 marked as: paused-at-the-moment