Elijah Farrow's Reviews > The Headless Ghost

The Headless Ghost by R.L. Stine

U 50x66
Mar 09, 12

Read in February, 2012

The tittle of my book is called The Headless Ghost. This book is by R.L.Stine.I like this book that I read. I like it because this book has action, horror, and thriller in it. The main settings of the book that I'm reading is in a house, outside, and in this were people can take a walk around in to see ghost and all the cool things that are inside the house. The main characters in the book is a girl named Sam and a boy named Roger. The other main characters in this book is the parents of Roger, and Sam. The main conflicts of this book is when Roger and Sam was snoozing around in the hunted house and they saw something that they should not have seen and they got caught by the watch man that works there. The next conflict that happen is that once the watch man took both the kids to the back room they thought that saw the headless ghost in another room. Yes I would recommend this book to people. I would because this is a great book to read and have a adventure on trying to find the who is the headless ghost. I would recommend it to my brother, and sister. I would recommend this book to them because this is something that they would read. So that is why I would recommend this book to them.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Headless Ghost.