Janina's Reviews > Glass Houses

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

Aug 09, 12

bookshelves: ghosts, vamps
Read from August 08 to 09, 2012

I've heard so much about this series from so many people that I finally decided to give this book a try. And I have to say, I really did enjoy it, but I did not expect to.

I thought this book would be your average vampire book. Well it kind of was to be honest, but it had a lot of fun elements to the book that kept me turning the pages. This was definitely a light read for me. I zoomed through this book!

The characters were awesome. The four; Claire, Michael, Shane, and Eve were really fun to get to know. They each brought different personalities to the story that I really enjoyed. This review seems likes it's going to be short...But back to the subject at hand! I enjoyed the characters and the story had some great action, but that little glimpse of romance that was show was, blah. It didn't do anything for me. I'll just have to continue the series a little more to see how that goes.

The ending was one those, WTF moments. I don't know how I felt about. I didn't really like it and it was a tad bit confusing AND it left off with a huge cliff hanger.

But over all I really enjoyed the story and can't wait to read the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glass Houses.

08/08/2012 page 98