Vivian's Reviews > Edge Play X

Jun 27, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: freebies, erotica-contemp
Read from June 26 to 27, 2012

The ending saved this book from being a complete washout. Perhaps it's just that it finally reached the conclusion that I had forecasted at the start and therefore appealed to my vanity. Rife with minds games that perhaps entertain those who weren't born in a crucible and overblown prose and pretentious language that gave me eyestrain from so much rolling. I thought I would have to rail against the delusional marxist rhetoric X manages to spew forth, yet acts in direct opposition to, but thankfully, no. If one likes mindfucking, especially where everyone involves really deserves it and has the fortitude to endure proselytizing than this is a decent read.

P.S. X's art is so derivative, it's kitsch. Dogs Playing Poker are more original.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge Play X.

06/26/2012
53.0% "Good LORD! What a sanctimonious cow. Just enough intelligence to be dangerous and enough naivete to be stupid--not to mention the transference. Whoa...cast not stones. Truly sophomoric."
06/26/2012
64.0% "I have to admit, Marxist theory was not what I was expecting."

carol Did say it's a mind play in my review way back when...but as I had it as a full length freebie it had to have a read. Sex not so but edge play it was.