Tiki's Reviews > Deep Dark Secret

Deep Dark Secret by Sierra Dean

Mar 19, 12

Read in March, 2012

I like this series and really enjoyed this latest book. I do recommend starting with book 1 to understand the relationships and circustances. Again, we have good action and interesting plots...and new developments with Secret own abilites. I like that she is a halfling, vampire/werewolf, and all the possibilities it presents. She climbs the ranks in the Were & Vamp worlds and maintains a balance between the two. And strangely enough, I even like her having 2 love interests...the way it's presented here works for me. Both are wolves, one being a true emotional bond while the other is a bond born out of duty. So I kinda get the love she has for both Desmond & Lucas.
Then there are the vampires, Holden & Sig, that would love to love her but she only lets get so close. Makes for a fun read! As the Oracle says...her destiny has 2 paths and she will have to choose. I can't wait for the next book!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deep Dark Secret.

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue I'm currently on book 2, having finished book 1 earlier today, and I'll admit I'm hooked! I'd already decided who the triangles were going to involve so what you've said doesn't surprise me too much. Am enjoying book 2 so far, looking forward to seeing how the whole thing develops.

Tiki it's a fun series... and after the most recent book you realize her future is still wide open - anything could happen! Enjoy! (I'm doing a quick re-read of Dannila Dark's "Sterling" before I go to her latest, "Twist"!)