Mindy/fangedmom's Reviews > Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love by E.B. Walters

Mar 08, 12

bookshelves: blog-tour-ebook
Read in March, 2012

4th book of wonder! OMG Ednah has DONE IT AGAIN! How does ONE author have so many incredible stories and characters to share with us? This series DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! At all. Getting a new Fitzgerald Series book is like a holiday! SERIOUSLY!

In this incredible book, we meet Faith (an incredibly lucky Fitzgerald). She is a high class dress designer that sees RED when she finds out her ex jerk has stolen her designs! She must pull out all the stops to get to the bottom of this and keep her career from being unraveled!

Ken has some skeletons in his closet, one being FAITH FITZGERALD that he has not been able to get out of his head. He reluctantly accepts Faith's request to help save her shop (no one mentioned hearts..oh wait..I JUST DID)!!

I love how all the books are connected due to the large Fitzgerald family. I love staying in touch with all the characters new and past.

Want to know what happens next? BUY THE SERIES! Seriously..they are available in paperback or ebook! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Love.