Caitlin McColl's Reviews > The Forever Girl

The Forever Girl by Rebecca  Hamilton

Mar 13, 12

Read from March 08 to 13, 2012

The Forever Girl is an amazing debut novel by Rebecca Hamilton - it left me wanting more, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series! The characters were all fantastic and I instantly had a connection with the main character, a young woman named Sophia who is trying to find her place in a world of the supernatural that she gets thrown into. The supernatural universe and the history is so complex and real and I loved Ms. Hamilton's unique take on the subject of vampires that is so common at the moment. The amount of research that the author has put into this book to write a believeable, entertaining and thrilling story is immediately apparent - and the story grabs you right from the first page. I haven't read a book so quickly in a long time - I just didn't want to put it down! If you're a fan of paranormal fantasy/romance, you'll DEFINITELY want to pick up The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey book one - I promise you won't be disappointed (well, except for when you reach the end and wish there was more of the story to read!).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forever Girl.