Tamera Westhoff's Reviews > Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker

Mar 08, 12

Read in March, 2012

It was a good read, but I'm not likely to want to read it again. The beginning/prologue was fine, but I felt thrown into the next chapter! Sherilyn seriously has problems with her weight gain, which happens because she eats whatever she wants and after the BIG secret happened she changed and gained weight. Seriously? And she doesn't realize it until she resolves it. Okay. Luckily she happens to get a hottie who loves her and doesn't at all mind her "extra" weight. The whole story is spent on their engagement where they have ups and downs as they really get to know each other. I thought it was sad that they didn't let the other know about previous relationships. But, was glad to see them talk openly finally! Then they could set a date. It was clean, which was great, but I prefer less talk about food and coffee. I don't live and breathe coffee, so I have a hard time with the fifty references to coffee.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride.