DavinciKittie's Reviews > Untouched

Untouched by Sara  Humphreys

Mar 19, 2012

bookshelves: amoveo-legend, paranormal-romance-urban-fantasy, sara-humphreys
Read in March, 2012

Review coming soon on GraveTells! I'll post the full review here a few weeks after that.

This second story in the Amoveo Legend (wasn't it "Legacy" before?) is even better than the first. I loved Dante in Untouched and I also really liked Kerry - those two nearly stole the show from Sam and Malcolm in their own novel, and that was before they knew each other!

Untouched is as sensitive and instantly likeable as Kerry, and as fierce and intuitive as Dante. It draws the reader in, moving along quickly with some characters you seem to keep wanting more and more of, and some characters you just can't quite figure out. The plot is an extension of the Purist-Hybrid conflict of Untouched, but expands on that and lays down a solid foundation for expanding further into the series. Ms. Humphreys also drops new clues and information about the lore and world of the Amoveo, and ties up the ending nicely while also leaving herself plenty of room to play.

Poor Steven. Something tells me his story is next, and he's not going to be a happy coyote when we see him again. *grin*
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untouched.