Colleen's Reviews > Paint Me True

Paint Me True by E.M. Tippetts

Mar 08, 12

Read in November, 2011

This book had me riveted from the beginning! E.M. Tippetts is such a great Author. I could put myself into the main characters shoes (minus the proposals, haha). Being the age I am, and still in the single's ward it hit so close to home. So it wasn't hard to feel the way Eliza felt.
If you like to read, you will love this book. If you like to paint, you will love this book. If you are in a singles ward, you will love this book. If you love to date, you will love this book. Pretty much whoever you are, you should pick up this book!
So many things happen in this book that It was so hard to put down. I laughed with the character, and cried with the character. So many emotions lie in this one book. Get your hands on it as soon as you can! Keep a look out for some of E.M. Tippets other books. One is called "Time and Eternity" and she will also have a new one coming out in December called "Someone Else's Fairytale".
I also need to mention that if I go to England anytime soon, I now know how to word things like a proper Englishman. haha

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paint Me True.