Tina's Reviews > Bloodrose

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

1420355
Mar 15, 12

Read from March 08 to 14, 2012

I made it to page 139, struggling to hold on, I've finally let go. I didn't like where this was going and how it was getting there. The characters are very juvenile. Instead of picturing scary bad @ss wolves, with a kick @ss alpha, I was cringing at how silly this all is. Everyone is bowing to Calla and now Shay, but I'm not feeling any power of authority from them.

My biggest problem was Calla's lame excuses for leading Ren on. I'm a Ren fan. I've never cared for Shay. There is nothing that leads me to believe he is anything but boring. To see Calla break Ren's heart because of her selfishness ... I'd rather not subject myself to that anymore.

I was reading some reviews and someone didn't write SPOILER. Guess what? I was SPOILED with what happens in the end. An ending that I wouldn't be happy with. Now I really don't see the point in continuing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodrose.

03/08/2012 page 72
18.0% "Shay is already annoying me. I'd probably like this more if it was all about Calla and Ren. Not a Shay fan." 1 comment
03/08/2012 page 72
18.0% "I just read a spoiler ending! Damn! Now I know I it will go and I don't like it. Thinking I should just drop this book now."