JZ NJ's Reviews > The Language of Flowers

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from March 08 to 10, 2012

This book hooked me from the beginning and it was a real page turner. I cared about Victoria even though she is not always the most likable character. It's written very simply, like young adult. , with a pace and story that wrapped itself around my heart like a vine. Don't read any spoilers. I'm glad I didn't know how it would end. Highly recommend this book/- of course having familiarity with flowers makes it more interesting. I really, really liked this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Language of Flowers.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Donna How are you doing, JZ? I'll be interested to hear how you like this book. It's on my tbr. Take care!

message 2: by JZ (new) - rated it 5 stars

JZ NJ Hi Donna,
Here is my review, in case you didn't see it. I enjoyed this book so much, didn't want to put it down.