I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Captive in the Dark

Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

Definitely wish I had waited until the conclusion was out to read CAPTIVE IN THE DARK. Dark, dark, dark...loved it, but the last 1/4 of the book kind of didn't fit with the first 3/4 and found that the new path kind of took me out of the story a bit. I enjoyed the book overall though. Reminiscent of Comfort Food, but still has its own unique twist. CAPTIVE IN THE DARK should satisfy those who are fans of the captor/captive theme as well as the more extreme emotional side of the Dominant/submissive roles.

I see that a popular shelf for this book is contemporary romance...do not read this with that genre in mind because you will be in for a shock!

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captive in the Dark.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

julia Am approaching the last fourth and see what you mean :p

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Yeah. I have to wonder if she put it down for a while and starting wroiting again after the break.