Awilk -never sleeps- 's Reviews > When You Dare

When You Dare by Lori Foster

Jun 06, 12

bookshelves: dhasg-2012, read-in-2012, suspense, merc-men, cover-favourites
Read from June 03 to 06, 2012

This was one fast read, when I could stop looking at the cover and open up the book to read it. So many times I pick up a book because of the cover, and then I am let down by the story inside. Not this time. Lori Foster is a fairly new to me author, except for a short story, and a later book I picked up from this series and read out of order so I was happy to find that she really delivered a book that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Dare was a very unusual hero. He was strong and manly, but unusually he wasn't afraid to show his heroine that he had a heart.
Molly was strong and smart, but at times I felt she was a little too strong. I would think that after what she had been through, she would have at some time shown a few more ill-effects. I kept waiting for it, but it didn't happen.
The secondary characters, such as Trace and Chris were interesting, and I liked seeing more about Jett and Natalie, who we met in the short story from The Guy Next Door.
So now it looks like I have another series to follow.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When You Dare.

06/06/2012 "I'm having trouble reading this. I can't stop looking at the cover. Finally a book with a man who looks real, not hairfree and plastic. Yum."