Danielle B!'s Reviews > Demons at Deadnight

Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk

May 03, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, angels-demons-heaven-hell, books-i-own, ya, ebook, indie
Recommended to Danielle B! by: I saw a review for this book on the blog The Unread Reader (Missie's Blog)
Read from March 07 to 09, 2012

This book was AWESOME! I so can't wait for the second book in this series. The whole story is about a girl named Aurora Lahey who moves to her old hometown because of an incident (which we don't know at the beginning of the book). Aurora isn't just your average 17 year old girl, she sees demons, demons that for some reason are after her and want to barbeque her on a spit. She soon gets help from the mysterious (and freakin' hawt) demon hunting Hex boys who have some of their own very important secrets. Together both Aurora and the Hex boys piece together what Aurora is. Overall this book has such a great, fast plot. The book didn't drag at all, and it wasn't super rushed either. The only downfall to this book is the fact that I do not have its sequel in my hands. GAAHHH!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons at Deadnight.

03/07/2012 page 342

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by A&E (new) - rated it 5 stars

A&E Thank you so much for such an awesome review! We're thrilled you enjoyed Aurora and the Hawt...we mean Hex Boys and their demon adventures. We're working hard to get the next one into your hands!

Take care and Happy Reading!

Alyssa and Eileen

message 2: by A&E (new) - rated it 5 stars

A&E Hey hexy gal, Thanks for the support! And we wanted to make sure you knew that because we're so grateful, we're having a Massive Giveaway just for fantastic fans like you. There’s cash and tons of Hextraordinary prize packages to win.

To enter, all you need is a review, which you’ve already written! So don’t miss out on your chance. Just head over to the post that explains it all. You’ll find details and entry forms here - http://bit.ly/1o9RMhi

Take your chance to win BIG! Thanks again and Good Luck!

A&E