Katy's Reviews > Butch Fatale, Dyke Dick - Double D Double Cross

Butch Fatale, Dyke Dick - Double D Double Cross by Christa Faust

Mar 07, 2012

bookshelves: ebook
Recommended for: those who enjoy books about lesbian detectives
Read on May 27, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Book Info: Genre: Reading Level: , book available 4/13/12

Disclosure: I received in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis: Butch Fatale is a fast-talking, skirt-chasing, two-fisted lesbian private investigator with an insatiable appetite for two things — women and trouble.

It started off easy. A little lost femme, a heartbroken butch and fat roll of bills. But when the beautiful corpses start stacking up, Butch realizes she’s got enemies in high places and the Armenian mob measuring her for a plot in the Glendale Cemetery.

My Thoughts: I finished the Micky Knight mysteries in enough time to leave me time to read one more book this weekend, so I thought what the heck, make it a dyke dick theme weekend!

So, umm, wow – if you are in the least bothered by lesbianism, you might want to skip this one, because there are some rather *ahem* explicit scenes in it. If that doesn’t bother you, then go for it! The plot is fast-paced and the twists and turns just keep on coming, the plot as curvy as the women that Butch seduces in the course of the book. Faust does a great job of creating memorable characters, taking the time to give them each a personality and individual voice, while layering on the plot elements fast and furious. I really enjoyed reading this book and if it sounds like your sort of book, definitely check it out. Apparently there is a sequel in the works, and I’ll be looking forward to picking it up once it comes out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Butch Fatale, Dyke Dick - Double D Double Cross.

05/27/2012
19.0% "Wow, explicit ..."