Nate's Reviews > The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure

The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone

Jan 02, 13

bookshelves: do-not-own, non-fiction, self-help, 2012, economics-stocks-business
Read from March 07 to 11, 2012

Some interesting points in the beginning (which is why I'm giving it two stars for Okay); the ethos of the book is very eye of the tiger, bulldoze your way to where you want to be type of stuff. Unfortunately, it's extremely repetitive and the more you read, the more you feel like this is a cheesy infomercial that should be on at 2am.

I saw a small synopsis for this book in a magazine (can't remember which one now) stating that it was about successful people and what they do to get there. So I was expecting a similar theme to Malcolm Gladwell's book, Outliers, but it is definitely not at all like that book. This is more of a sales pitch for his motto and his company.

As for the author and all of his success, I don't know anything about him or his company (although he likes to toot his own horn quite a bit), but I'm guessing whatever they sell is available for 6 easy payments of $29.99-the book/author has that type feel to it.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 10X Rule.