Kya Aliana's Reviews > Rot & Ruin

Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

Mar 07, 2012

Read in September, 2011

This book was purely amazing! When I first picked it up, I could tell from just the except on the back it was going to be a different kind of zombie book... I had no idea what I was in for. This book is exciting, different, new, and incredibly heart-racing. It will make you laugh, make you cry, make you happy, mad, sad, confused, and touch your heart in a way that no other zombie book could EVER come close to! I had no idea a zombie book could be so thrilling in a number of ways. Though it maintains the blood and gore cliche, it shows zombies in a whole new light. Jonathan Maberry is a genius! His writing is incredible! Every sentence just grips you. From the very first sentence, I couldn't stop reading! I read the entire book in five hours, non stop! And then after that, I read it again the next day, and once more the day after that. I've read the book multiple times now and it never gets old. THIS IS A CLASSIC! AN AWESOME EPIC TALE UNLIKE ANY OTHER THAT HAS BEEN TOLD! I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS A GOOD BOOK!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rot & Ruin.