Laura's Reviews > The Marriage Bargain

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst

Apr 17, 12

Recommended to Laura by: Smut Monday Club
Read from April 16 to 17, 2012

I am doing the walk of shame this morning! :)

The Marriage Bargain felt like a one night stand to me. A fun read, but nothing that truly blew my skirt up! :D All the right ingredients were there—the “let’s pretend” set up, beautiful couple, a bit of history together, and chemistry—but it did not come together to impact my heart at all.

Don’t get me wrong, Nick, you were great! A lot of fun, but I’ll call ya! ;)

Truly a smut read for me this week, Ladies! Haha….I even feel a bit dirty because truth be told—I can’t even remember her name right now! Hehe….

10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Marriage Bargain.

22.0% "I think Pretty Boy needs a tattoo! ;)" 4 comments

♥Rachel♥ I want to read this. It looks good. The cover alone. ;)

Laura hehe...I know right??!! HELLO! ;) I have heard good things about it too. I pressed our favorite button yesterday--I think it was $2.99 or $3.99! Bonus! Yes--I bought a couple so the prices blended. haha..I am SO bad!

Dija At least you enjoyed it while it lasted, Laura. ;)

♥Rachel♥ Ah shucks, Laura! You gotta have your skirt blown up! We must choose a good one for next week. :)

Arlene Oh sorry you didn't care for it. No worries thought, there's always next week. ~whispers~ Her name was Alexa. LOL :)

message 6: by Jasprit (new)

Jasprit Oh sorry this didn't work out for you Laura, there's always next week's read, hopefully it will be a lot better! :)

Laura No, it really was fun, Ladies! But like Dija said—fun while it lasted! ;)

@Arlene—I only remember Nick’s name because we had one last week! Haha…I swear my smut talk gets worse every week! By May I will be rated NC17! ;)

Arlene LOL Laura! :D I'm looking forward to May. :)

Shannel LOL. May is definitely going to be interesting :)