Mayday's Reviews > Fog

Fog by Jeff Mann

Mar 08, 12

bookshelves: age-gap-relationship
Read from March 07 to 08, 2012

Brutal. Hardcore. But achingly sweet in some sort of absurd ways. It is amalgamation between Stockholm Syndrome and Lima Syndrome. It's big body, big heart and big love.

Being Asian my self, I don't know much about Southerner's life except from what I have read from Brokeback Mountain and To Kill A Mockingbirds. I am glad I have found this book.

And the cover! It's awesome! I could give four stars for its cover alone.

I have things to say about Rob, Al, and Jay and that will spoil every things so I will put it under the cut.

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fog.

03/07/2012 page 124

message 1: by Zaa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zaa ƍä ada unsur menage nya kan?
Plis give me spoiler : endingnya hepi ato ƍä?

Mayday he? gak kok, ini lebih ke arah cinta segitiga.

Nah itu spoiler, happy ending kok :3

message 3: by Zaa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zaa Okey pertanyaan x ini brg x tipikal cweq2 yg terbiasa baca novel Roman, so Rob jadinya Sama Al ato Jay ?

Mayday Sama Al lah ^^ kan dia yang baik hati (kamu kok suka spoiler? gak pingin baca?)

message 5: by Zaa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zaa Liat blurbnya q pikir ƍä hea. Trus jg baru kmren baca novel Anne Brooke yg the heart's greater silence endingnya pahit bgt. Habit q kalo baca novel liat endingnya Dulu soale :D

({})Ʈƕǎƞƙƴǒǘ({}) buat kirimannya dah keterima :)

Mayday ok, sama2 :)

message 7: by Zaa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zaa Btw, dah baca Stockholm syndrome nya Richard Rider? Bgs loh. Ada 3 buku. Q sdh baca buku pertamanya. Entah masi free ato ƍä novelnya.

Mayday Pernah baca beberapa halaman doang, dan belum tertarik, soalnya klo dibayanganku, cerita Stockholm Syndrome itu semua harus angst...

Nah, itu aja rasanya humor, jadi aku on hold dulu ^^