Britney's Reviews > Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love by E.B. Walters

Mar 07, 2012

Read in March, 2012

Dangerously addicting! That’s the best description I can give for Book 4 of The Fitzgerald Family series. This time we follow Faith Fitzgerald as she battles the treacherous plans of a thief and stalker hell bent on ruining her show at Fashion Week and her reputation. Faith is headstrong and independent, like all the Fitzgeralds, and she refuses to let her Aunt Viv or anyone else in her family bail her out. So of course, she turns to a very smart, very stealthy, and very sexy PI to get to the bottom of it. And Ken Lambert is all of the above. A one-night-stand between these two left plenty of unfinished business, and now they are thrown back together and things start to get good. Well, if Faith can shed her stubborn nature and Ken can hold his ground!

Full of danger, deceit, and above all, romance this Fitzgerald Family book won’t disappoint. I really loved Faith’s determination and ability to stand up for herself, and HELLO, there’s fashion! Got to love the fashion. Ken is intriguing. He’s headstrong but sincere, and family is important to him. How can you not love a man would is family oriented!? Even if his dad leaves something to be desired. The story kept me guessing, the danger and threats kept me interested, and the romance kept me fanning myself. You certainly don’t want to miss this Fitzgerald Family Novel!

*E-copy provided by the author for review & blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Love.