Alix's Reviews > Sought

Mar 07, 2012

bookshelves: ebooks
Read from March 07, 2012 to November 20, 2016 — I own a copy

4.5 Stars.

Gack. Heartstrings... they hurt.

Another awesome book in one of my new favourite series. Mmmhm. I mean, I liked Deep going into it, from the first books... but damn. Yeah. Tortured, prideful guy? I'm allthefuck over that like white on rice. Oh man.

Definitely not enough Sylvan up in there (yep, he's still my special favourite... thus far), but all the Deep drama made up for it.

These books are crack. I don't know what's gotten into me but oh mah gawd I canna stop reading them. And now I've got to go load up books four and five because the lead up to the next book has me raring to know what is going to happen next. And well, I think I might like Xiarn a lot. So I must read it right now. Work be damned ;)

Seriously. If you like smut ('cause damn it was allthefuck over the place in this book... in a very great way), and big ass mostly human 'alien' dudes, check this out. Right nao.

Off to read the next one - by Friday I'm hoping (and not really hoping as well) to have 'em all done!

Reread: November 2013

Reread: March 2015

Reread: November 2016

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sought.

05/03/2016 marked as: read

Alyssa Riveron team sylvan;)

Alix Completely!

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika I think I need to try this series ASAP. If only my TBR shelf wasn't so freaking long!

Alix They're so good. Completely cheesetastic guilty pleasures. Love them.

message 6: by Erika (new)

Erika Alix wrote: "They're so good. Completely cheesetastic guilty pleasures. Love them."

Cheese usually works for me. :-D

message 7: by B. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B. Truly I'm an addict now too. And other than 50 Shades, which was reading erotica for the 1st time at 33. This is the only other erotica I've read.

Alix B. wrote: "I'm an addict now too. And other than 50 Shades, which was reading erotica for the 1st time at 33. This is the only other erotica I've read."

You should check out Fury. It's the beginning of another crazy addictive series with just the same level of completely unbelievable cheese ;)

message 9: by B. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B. Truly Thanks, Ms. Alix. I've added Fury to my long list. Lol. I don't read as much as I would like to now, due to working and writing my own books. But it's been nice to fall for a series and just sit back and read.