01dallinc's Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

May 20, 12

Read from March 07 to April 26, 2012

I completely enjoyed this book I thought that it was an awesome book for young men because it is action packed and has little love. It is a big book and was petty hard for me to read I read the 860 pages slowly. I had to read all the time to finish this book. A quick summary.
Eragon and this dragon Shaphira are pitted agaist Galbatorix the wicked king and Galbatorix's dragon Shrewkin. The whole time Roran, Eragon's cousin, leads a large portion of the Vaden agaist Galbatorix's smaller towns. I do not want to give away any thing big. Eragon recives help from werecats, ancient dragons, and the elves. Which assits him untill he confront Galbatorix at his castle. They face many problem and have to fight with Murtag and his red dragon Thor.
Now I read the previces books frist and I sugest reading the frist three book in this sries. Because if you just read this book it may not make perfect sense and you will not enjoy it as much but if you read the frist three it will be an awsome book that will make tons of sense and probaly will be one of you favoites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.