Cher's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: finished
Read from March 07 to 10, 2012

The first thing I must say about this series is that I was blown away.It's a book you read, put down but the story doesn't really leave you.It's been about 5 days since I finished this book and I'm still thinking of these characters.I've determined that Christian has now ruined me.I've read three books since finishing this series and they seem to fall short. In this book Ana and Christian adjust to married life and fifty's past.His past is never the past and it keeps coming to bite Ana in the ass. I don't want to add to much and give anything away for those that have not picked up this series. Many events take place throughout the book. Some you can see a mile away and others that leave your mouth hanging open in disbelief. Nearing the end of this book, I actually disliked Christian (never thought I'd ever write those words).In the end, he stole me back but damn. My book included extra footage that blew me away.It included a Christmas scene from Christian's past and another story from Christian's POV from when he met Ana. I loved it and it helped me see how far Christian has grown and accept the mistakes he made.I was pretty bitter at him by the end. Regardless, read this series and beware of the downfall, when you finish it and know there isn't another book available.It's a hard blow.There is a support group for this series and I've already joined.I need help. what a great ride this series this was.I've already planned my reread.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.