Nandanie's Reviews > Goddess Interrupted

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Mar 29, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, bestsellers, books-i-enjoyed-top-favorites, favorites, i-need-a-copy, recommended-by-a-friend-or-gr
Read from March 27 to 29, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess Interrupted.

03/27/2012 "finally got this! =0)"
03/27/2012 page 1
0.0% 2 comments
03/28/2012 page 78
26.0% "dying here! Poor Henry! Poor Kate! Curse you Calliope/Hera!"
03/28/2012 page 100
33.0% "I feel so bad for Kate! OMG! I think i need to find a corner and go cry! ;'("
show 4 hidden updates…

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid yeah, totally :( but you'll see why Henry reacts like that...

Nandanie ....I hate you Persephone. How can you leave Henry AND not be content with Adonis? I mean, DAMN BITCH!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Totally!! I hate her!!
She is like the feminine Kishan or someone like that. But I hate her more than I hate Kishan.
She is a freaking bitch and a great slut!!
She left Henry because of Adonis and now she has the nerve to do what she does :S

Nandanie ;S OMG! I gotta do my chores! UGH!

I hate you Hera! SHe just freakin knocked Henry unconcious! ;'(

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Yeah, she is a bitch too!!
You'll hate her even more in the end. You'll see the unforgivable thing she'll do to Kate and Henry.

Nandanie Oh I will start reading it again!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid :D Awesome :D

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Just tell me when you finish the book because we have to talk about it :)
The end - OMG!! Freaking cliffhanger!!! :O

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid OMG!! You see Nanda?? Kate is pregnant and Ava aka Aphrodite is a backstabber that brought her to Calliope aka Hera :'( And now, what is going to happen?? :( Henry doesn't know that Kate is pregnant and that she is in serious dangerous because of that traitor!! :(

Nandanie Henry does know! There is an excerpt in the back of my copy and Henry is willing to die for Kate and her baby! ;'(

message 11: by Ava Oceana (new) - added it

Ava Oceana ...she's pregnant? Oh, the joy of being a teenage mother. <.<

Nandanie yeah in the second book.

message 13: by Ava Oceana (new) - added it

Ava Oceana Fantastic.

Nandanie I hope that they can be safe with the baby! I cried at the ending, if it wasn't for the excerpt, I would be worrying about Henry and OMG!...October is too long of a wait!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Nandanie wrote: "Henry does know! There is an excerpt in the back of my copy and Henry is willing to die for Kate and her baby! ;'("

OMG You read an excerpt of The Goddess Inheritance?? :O Where can I read that?? OMG!!!

Nandanie it was at the back of the book! I'll email it to ya!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Well, Kate is 19 years old. She is not exactly a teenager.
I am almost 19 and I don't consider myself a teenager. I wouldn't consider myself a teenage mom if I had a baby right now-
To me, teenage moms are the ones who are from 12 to 17.

Nandanie my mom had me at 19 but she married at 18

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Really?? OMG :D I will be the happiest girl in the world if you e-mail me that excerpt :D

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Your mom is really young...my mom is 45 years old...She had me when she was 25 years old...

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid My e-mail is ----> missy_m@hotmail.com

Nandanie Lucy wrote: "My e-mail is ----> missy_m@hotmail.com
When you have time, send me the excerpt please! I will be the happiest girl in the world :D"

I am GRing it to you. I can't find the link so I am copying it straight from the book. please be patient since I am doing it right now! ;D

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid You don't have to do it right now if you don't have the time. Please, do not feel pressured.
But thank you so much :D

Nandanie nah I have time right now!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid :D Thank you so much :D

Nandanie almsot done

message 29: by Ava Oceana (new) - added it

Ava Oceana She's not even legally allowed to drink yet, though, in the mortal / human / real world. "Nineteen" still has "teen" in it.

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Thank you :)

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Well, I know that in the USA you can only drink after you're 21 but here in Portugal you can drink alcohol once you're 16 years old.
Well, yes, it has "teen" in it but for me, like I said, when you're 19 you're not a teenager anymore...

Nandanie KK Luce, I sent it. Hope you enjoy it!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Thank you so much Nanda :D
You're the best!! =D

Nandanie Lucy wrote: "Thank you so much Nanda :D
You're the best!! =D"

we'll cry together!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid OMG :'( Yes, we will!! We will totally cry together!! :'( We are crying together :'(
OMG!! Calliope is such a cow!!! :S How could she do such thing?? :S
And Ava, she's a cow too!! Kate's best friend is the one betraying her :S The horror!!
Jesus, the baby is almost born :S Henry, hurry up!!!

Nandanie I know! I wonder how Goddess Legacy, 2.5 will be!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Totally!! :S Freaking cows!!! :S
Aimée says in one of her videos that Goddess Legacy is a book entirely made of short stories in the point of view of some characters, including Henry and James.
I am dying to read it +.+
Now, I wonder how it will be Kate and Henry's son. I hope it is a son.
Being Henry the god of the Underworld the child will be incredibly powerful. The child will be like Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson, except that Nico is only a demigod.
Now, Kate is already the queen of the Underworld. She is a goddess, immortal and with powers like the othert gods. So their child will be very powerful, indeed.

Nandanie yes. I wonder who it will be though. will it be like a made up greek god or one of the lesser ones?

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid I think that it will be a made up god because the child of the king and queen of the Underworld could never be a lesser god. He will certainly be as powerful as his parents or even more.
Like Percy Jackson. I bet that if Sally was a goddess too, Percy would have serious chances of taking Zeus's place in the Olympus.

Nandanie true. i am soooooooooooo excited! october better hurry up!

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Totally!!! :D

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid Well Nanda, have to go. My mother needs me to help her.
Once again, thank you so much for sending me the excerpt :D You're the best =D
Talk to you soon, ok?? ;D
Have a good night :)

Nandanie you too! nighty night!

message 44: by Ava Oceana (new) - added it

Ava Oceana Lucy wrote: "Well, I know that in the USA you can only drink after you're 21 but here in Portugal you can drink alcohol once you're 16 years old.
Well, yes, it has "teen" in it but for me, like I said, when you..."

But it's still incredibly young to get knocked up...

:P