Ana's Reviews > Family Care

Family Care by Jessa Callaver

Mar 06, 12

Read in March, 2012

Josie has been living a normal life, she's finishing up school, and go to college. Josie who is also a babysitter for Cillia and Evan kids, doesn't realize that she's in for a big surprise. Every time she's around her boss Evan all she can do is feel this sexual attraction for him, hoping it will go away she decides to ignore her thoughts and keep herself busy. Love and relationships were never a part of Josie's life especially not a relationship with her boss, who is married. But will that stop Josie? or will she give in to her lust?

This book was amazing it definitely lived up to my expectations. Jessa is a really great author/writer i enjoy reading her books thank you Jessa.
What I liked about the book was Josie's character she acted really mature for her age, and I didn't find her whiny at all, considering what she went through. I didn't really know what to expect when the book was coming to an end, but I liked how it ended. This book had a twist to it that no one would see coming seriously it left you in shock saying "Did that really happen" The last couple of pages were jaw dropping moments. All in all the book was really great if you are into adult fiction, erotic books then I recommend it if your 17+ because of the language and content. It was a really steamy storyline that definitely had you on the edge of your seat. Kind of like watching a movie where you are eager to find out what's going to happen next. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Family Care.