Kelly's Reviews > Creatura

Creatura by Nely Cab

Mar 06, 12

As a new reviewer,(I have always rated and not reviewed books.), I can easily start by saying "Nely Cab did a fabulous job with her first novel "Creatura". It was creative, captivating and kept my interest throughout."

Instead I am going to say "Really? You hooked me in and strung me along only to leave me hanging at the end?" WTH?!? ;)

So...since that is off my chest...I'll continue with my praise. Yes-this is definitely a YA novel, but the storyline and characters were able to keep me enthralled and definitely has me wanting the next book. At times, the romanticism and chivalry of the main character, David, was a bit over the top and had me rolling my eyes while I thought "Yeah-right! Can't think of one guy who would do this." But then I'd smack myself on the forehead to remind me that- Hello? This is a Diety we are talking about! Then I'd set myself straight and continue with my reading.

"Creatura" has a new and creative spin on "paranormal" romance. It's a fun read and can easily take you away from reality. As an Indie author, Nely Cab has spun us a tale that will be enjoyed by any reader looking for a new and exciting book. Her poems/notes throughout the book are amazing. A job well done for sure!

(Please hurry with the next book!)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creatura.