Lindsay Paige's Reviews > The Faerie Guardian, Part I

The Faerie Guardian, Part I by Rachel  Morgan

Mar 14, 12

Read from March 06 to 14, 2012, read count: 1

Title Thoughts: Fits!

Cover Thoughts: I love this cover. It's beautiful and fits Violet to a T.

What a cute little story! Guardian has everything required for a good read: engaging characters; characters I like; a good story! Morgan teased me throughout the book and left me wanting to read the next book. You know how TV shows use teasers to get you to watch the show, then tease you throughout the show, and then uses a teaser at the end to get you to watch the next episode. Morgan does just that with Guardian.

Addict's Last Words: Guardian is cute and you should read it!

To Buy or To Borrow: Buy!

Disclosure: I received this book from the author in exchange from an honest review. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review nor was there an obligation to write a positive one. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Faerie Guardian, Part I.

03/06/2012