Josh L's Reviews > The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg

Apr 25, 12

read count: 1

You can read my full review at Quieted Waters.

The Tehran Initiative was my introduction to the writing of Joel Rosenberg. Amazon’s author profile tells me that Rosenberg is the author of numerous best-sellers, that he has previously worked for high profile men like Rush Limbaugh and Benjamin Netanyahu, and that he has written for World Magazine and National Review. Because I am not familiar with any of that work, this review will focus only on what I found within this book’s four corners.

The Tehran Initiative is a fast-paced political thriller, following David Shirazi between America and Iran, as he serves as one of the CIA’s undercover operatives in the Middle East. David needs every ounce of determination and every bit of luck as he smuggles nuclear scientists out of Iran, ingratiates himself with the Iranian leadership’s inner circle, and throughout it all tries to keep his real identity hidden.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tehran Initiative.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mark John Ostrum If you have not read his Last Jihad series, nor the books that preceded this one in this series, I recommend you read them. You will find more depth in his character development, and they are all fast paced.

Josh L Mark John wrote: "If you have not read his Last Jihad series, nor the books that preceded this one in this series, I recommend you read them. You will find more depth in his character development, and they are all ..."

Thank you for the recommendation. I've heard many good things about his writing, and I'd love to give him another shot.