IndyPL Kids Book Blog's Reviews > Dreadnought

1989721
Mar 06, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, adventure
Read in June, 2011

Otto and his friends Wing, Laura, & Shelby are still at H.I.V.E., the Higher Institute of Villainous Education learning how to become the world’s top supervillains. They have mad skills in computer hacking, martial arts and stealth.

This time, a rogue group of villains have decided to takeover G.L.O.V.E. (Global League Of Villainous Enterprises) and start their own sinister group. To do that, they have to bring down G.L.O.V.E. leader, Diabolus Darkdoom. To get to him they do what bad guys always do, they kidnap someone Diabolus cares about to make him cooperate. That person is Nigel Darkdoom, Diabolus Darkdoom’s son who is a student at H.I.V.E. and one of Otto, Wing, Laura and Shelby’s friends.

When headmaster Nero and Raven’s plans start to fall apart it is up to the kids to formulate their own, highly dangerous and very unauthorized rescue operation to save their friend. If the bad guys are fighting and you are fighting the worst bad guy…doesn’t that make you a good guy? I think so! Author: Mark Walden

For more: http://www.imcpl.org/kids/blog/?p=9925

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreadnought.