Jamie's Reviews > The Last Thing I Remember

The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan

U_50x66
Mar 06, 12

Read in February, 2012

The book The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan is probably one of the greatest books I have read all year. The type of genre this book would fall under would be adventure along with suspense. This is the type of book that would keep you on the end of your seat wanting to read more and more. It’s about a teenage boy named Charlie West who lives a normal life just like every other teenage boy would. He makes good grades, he has a black belt in karate, he even got the prettiest girl in the schools phone number, and after he graduates high school he wants to join the air force. Doesn’t that sound like a pretty good life style for you for just being a teenager? Well , not so much anymore. One night Charlie went to sleep, and suddenly a year later he woke up in a nightmare inside a room with concrete flooring and cinder block walls strapped down to a chair with blades all around it. Charlie was covered in bruises all over him, and saw blood scattered on the walls terrified of not knowing how he will survive. Will Charlie escape this torture room alive? Will he remember what happened, or how he got there? His normal life got turned upside down, and know he can’t even remember how it happened.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Thing I Remember.