Romancing the Book's Reviews > Managing Macy

bookshelves: erotica
Read in February, 2012

Reviewed By~Sabrina
Review Copy Provided By~Publisher

Cover notes / Warnings: BDSM is really the only warning. Though the blurb tells you all about that but it is not heavy and the "scenes" in this novella are really light.

Review: I love strong women characters. I don't think there are enough of them. Either they are over the top or they are helpless and fall for the knight in shining armor. I guess those can be good stories too. But I can NOT stand a whining female. Or male for that matter. Why are you whining?! Anyway, Macy is ALMOST but NOT QUITE a whiner. Really, she actually comes off as a total beezee. There is no way I would have stuck it out for someone like that. Uh uh. However, Jarit is your 'typical' dominant. He sees the inner person and wants to be the one to bring it out in her. After multiple orgasms of course. *Rolls Eyes* In the end, these two are so perfect for each other. The perfect Dominant man, the naturally awesome submissive. All this happens after some really cheesy dialogue, the all knowing best friend and 72 hours. For an 80 page read, this was entertaining. I had my laughs and eye rolling. But every now and then, that's what I want to read. I want a book where I KNOW how it is going to end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Managing Macy.