Laurel's Reviews > Keir

4592093
Jun 23, 12

bookshelves: science-fiction, romance
Read from June 19 to 23, 2012

This is a story of tortured souls, love and redemption. On a strange world Quin, a human traveller who moves among the stars on a quest for a lost friend, discovers Keir, an outcast in his society. All Keir wants to do is die, believing himself condemned and cursed, while Quin soon wishes to save him, having seen a glimpse of who he really is.

From this starting point follows an adventure that will warm science fiction and romance readers alike. As one hops between planets with this delightful pair, Pippa Jay sketches the different worlds with her pen, bringing them vividly to life. She does no less with each character, drawing one into their minds with ease.

I really enjoyed this book, Pippa Jay's debut novel, and as there are several unanswered questions, I hope there will be more to come from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keir.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jacki Page I am enthralled by thus book. It is well written & compelling, fast moving, exciting & inventive. I care what happens to the characters, & want to get to the end of the story....without it finishing! Excellent first novel.