Mahlet's Reviews > Halfway to the Grave

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Sep 29, 2011

bookshelves: pnr, own, series, audio, bookclub, first-in-series, audio-paperback

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halfway to the Grave.

09/27/2011 page 307
80.0% "Cat: “I’m a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal Bitch, and I want you to promise me that you’re okay with that, because it’s who I am, and you’re what I need. I missed you every minute this week, and I don’t want to spend another day without out you.” Ok. Night Huntress series IS amazing. New Cat & Bones fangirl over here!" 2 comments
09/29/2011 page 384
100.0% "This was great :) And thank GOD I had book 2 on standby. The ending demands that you immediately read it."

Gailz I just got this whole series a few weeks ago and should be starting it soon. What do you think so far?

message 2: by Mahlet (last edited Sep 23, 2011 07:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mahlet :) Started this morning - good intro. I've already met the famous Bones fairly quickly into the book. He's got my attention *smirk* This was selected as the October read for my bookclub, which is a blessing, because I've been hearing great thing and buying these books for years and never starting them.

My girlfriend started this Saturday and she's hooked. She is already on book 3! I’m so jealous of her speed demon reading skills. So jump into them Gail!

Gailz will do! Maybe I'll start after my current read (Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson)