Lizzie Goldsmith's Reviews > Miles to Go

Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus

F 50x66
Mar 19, 2012

This book was very touching for me. I love Miley Cyrus and I enjoyed learning about her early life. I got to know about how she got the part on Hannah Montana which was interesting. This book was touching because I have always seen Miley Cyrus as an Idol. Despite the bad things she has done because most teenagers go through the bad things in life. I see Miley Cyrus as an Idol because in her book I read about her being bullied in school. And she over came the bullies by doing what she wanted to do and distracting herself from the bullies with people that she loved.
This book was about Miley Cyrus's life and the obstacles she went through to get to where she is now. One of Miley's favorite activities to do is cheerleading. She enjoyed cheerleading because she mad new friends while doing it and it boosted her self esteem. Miley has always loved acting. And she also enjoys singing. So Miley decided to try out for a part on the show "Hannah Montana". Miley really wanted the lead part of Hannah Montana but when she tried out she got the part of Lily. Later, Miley revealed her talent of singing and she got the part of Hannah Montana. Sadly at school the kids thought no different of her for being on the show. Miley decided to move to California with her family and focus more on the show. There Miley mad more friends and enjoyed life much more.
This connects to another book I read where the main character over came their life complications. These two books are alike because they both have the main characters stuck in life obstacles with no way to get out. They both ended up doing things they love and being around the people they love. I really enjoyed this book and I recommend it to all the girls who idol Miley Cyrus.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miles to Go.