Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Untouched

Untouched by Sara  Humphreys

Mar 05, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary, non-erotic, paranormal, suspense-mystery
Read in March, 2012

Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.blogsp...

Legends, secrets and danger. There's mystery and magic in this book. Untouched is the second in a thrilling and haunting new series about the race known as the Amoveo. Ms. Humphreys introduces readers to an exciting world where the heroes haunt the dreams, the heroines are strong and powerful, and the villains are not far behind.

Kerry Smithson may be a top model and gorgeous, but there is so much the world doesn't know about Kerry. In fact, there are a few surprises Kerry learns about herself. Her best friend wants Kerry to be safe, and so enters the hero, Dante.

Dante is mysterious as he is intense. He's pulled towards Kerry instantly. Signed on as her bodyguard, Dante takes his job seriously, and also his attraction and emotions seriously as well. Someone is out to get Kerry and Dante's strong and fierce personality ensures he won't allow anyone to get close and hurt Kerry, or the ones she loves. He's got qualities a romance lover yearns for in a hero. Not over the top Alpha, but he doesn't back down, either. He's stubborn, sexy, intriguing....I mean really, should I go on? You get the idea.

If you're a stickler on reading books in order, if you want to start with the first book featuring the Amoveo, then begin with Unleashed. Kerry's in that book, but not as the main character. It gets into plot factors readers will find in this book. The authors incredible world building and fast paced plot pulled me in right away and I was instantly hooked on this fascinating new world and race. I am anxiously awaiting more, because these books have a nice spot on the keeper shelf. The story has a way of grabbing readers and holding on tight.

If you're a fan of shape shifters and paranormal, then I'd strongly advise picking up books from Sara Humphreys. Let yourself be carried about by the dark and enchanting world that is the Amoveo.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untouched.