Sumaya's Reviews > Awry

Awry by Chelsea Fine

6352021
Nov 24, 12

bookshelves: omg-absofuckinglutley-awesome, book-hotties-i-love, good-love-story
Read in June, 2012

OHMAFUCKINGGOD! PEOPLE! have you read the first chapter?!!!!! It's on Chelsea Fines blog!!!!! READ NOW.. N-O-W!!!! Oh and read the book now too... it is AHHMAZING!

(view spoiler)

Okay so.. yehh I am loving this series and soooo cannot wait for book 3!
15 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awry.

Quotes Sumaya Liked

Chelsea Fine
“I hear you’re single now.” Aaron gave a white-toothed smile and tossed his hair.
“Where did you hear that?” Scarlet cocked her head, hoping to find the leak.
He pulled his stool over and sat down. “A little bird told me.”
Why did people use that saying? Little birds didn’t talk. They chirped. And, unless Aaron spoke bird, he certainly wasn’t deciphering any bird chirpings.”

Chelsea Fine
“Nate called out, “Team Meeting!” and pointed a finger in the air.
When he had everyone’s attention, Nate cleared his throat. “There are a few Team Awesome things we need to discuss.”
Tristan leaned over to Gabriel. “What’s Team Awesome?”
“It’s our team name,” Heather smiled.
“We’re not a team,” Gabriel said.
“We are a team,” Nate corrected. “We’re Team Awesome and I’m team captain.” He looked at Tristan. “You can call me Captain. Or Captain America, if you’d like. I’m even willing to settle for Captain Jack.”
Tristan crossed his arms. “Yeah, that’s not going to happen.”
Heather’s eyes lit up. “Ooh! Can we choose code names? Can I be Catwoman?”
“We’re not choosing code names.” Gabriel looked incredibly annoyed and Tristan almost smiled.”

Chelsea Fine
“How did you kill the Ashman in the forest last year?”
“I shot him with an arrow.”
“What kind of arrow?”
“A sharp one.”
Nate rolled his eyes. “Really, dude? A sharp one?”

Chelsea Fine
“I'm going to kill you." Gabriel pointed at Tristan.
"For what?" Tristan raised a brow at his twin. "It's not like I asked Scarlet to come lie on top of me. I woke up and she was just...there.”

Chelsea Fine
“They needed a plan. And manpower.
They needed Tristan”
Chelsea Fine, Awry

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HURRYUPCOMEOUTALREADY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! GAHHHH!!!!! Chelsea Fine! best book EVER!

Sumaya AGREED! lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What's gonna happen? WHAT HAPPENED TO SNEAK PEEKS?!!! YAHHH!!!! I NEED TO READ SOMETHING!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ONLY TWO MONTHS!!!!! ARGH!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well... I don't like the "hot" guy playing Tristan on the cover. 1: Short hair? Seriously? 2) Blue eyes= Gabriel. Isn't it supposed to be the hot Tristan?! The writing is beautiful though! Read the first two chapters! Woo-hoo!

Sumaya The guys got green eyes... I'm pretty sure of that. And yeah I have to agree with the face structure and all but his naked torso on Chelsea Fines' blog won me over... hell that guy has one FINE body ;P That's why I wanted him to be shirtless... distract the attention from his face to the beautiful abs his hiding under there!