Marian Baay's Reviews > Firethorn

Firethorn by Ronie Kendig

Apr 14, 12

Read from April 11 to 14, 2012

Having read Digitalis, Wolfsbane and Firethorn in one month, I became very attached to the Nightshade team. I loved all the books in this series. Ronie Kendig's writing is full action. You can hardly find the right time to stop to go to bed. So be warned not to start reading any of her books shortly before bed time, or you will loose sleep!

The shack was attacked and the Nightshade team was captured and seperated. Kazi is hired by Lambert to get the team members back from all corners of the world. First she frees Griffin from the prison and together they are trying to retrieve the other men. They face many dangers. Griffin is surprised in Kazi--this small lady is capable of great things.

Griffin "Legend" Riddell is a big guy with secrets he didn't tell his team members. Kazi wants to keep her past and identity to herself, because she doesn't trust anyone. Both Griffin and Kazi are hurting, because of the things they keep hidden. When they get to work together they must learn to trust each other.

Unlike the other books in this series we also read a lot about the other team members--that's why it's best to read the other books in this series first. It's great to see all the men back with their families. A perfect ending to this great series!

*I received a copy of this book from NetGalley and was not required to write a positive review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firethorn.