GW's Reviews > My Life Next Door

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

U 50x66
Jun 15, 12

Read on June 15, 2012

This is a great contemporary read! I really did enjoy it, and it's a story about love, friends, family, and so much more.

First off, I honestly adore the cover of this book. It's awesome, and so cute! Sam falls in love with her next door neighbor, Jase. The whole storyline is pretty cute, but her mother has always frowned upon her next door neighbors. Jase has a gigantic family - with 7 other siblings, and his house is pretty much always a mess. We don't really connect with the other siblings as much, but we do hear about them. And my favorite character? George! He's hilarious, and he's one of those characters that can brighten your day. This book is definitely humorous.

The storyline can be pretty predictable, but we read about Sam's struggles with her friends, family, and love. I love all the parts with Sam and Jase, and oh gosh, I'm in love with a fictional character. Jase is depicted as the perfect guy, and he can pretty much fix anything. But not everything...

Somehow tragedy always strikes, and major changes occur. But I'm not really sure if there was a climax in this story. All parts were really good, but there wasn't a part that just stood out to me as wow.

Anyways, great summer read!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life Next Door.