Airicka Phoenix's Reviews > Invincible

Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Mar 04, 12

I stayed up half the night finishing this book, loving every minute that passed where Nick's mother didn't make an appearance. Man, it was sweet! She was there, but not with the full force of an octopus or leech like the first book.

So, the book starts exactly, a day after the first book, Infinity ended. All the characters from the first book are present, as well as a few new ones, like coach Davus. Plus a character I hope we'll see again in the upcoming books, Xenon. I really liked him. Unfortunately, he doesn't make an show until the very end and only briefly, too briefly. Nevertheless, he was awesome.

I'll admit it, the end has be dangling by my fingertips off the edge of a steep cliff. Nick learns something right at the very end, something that will no doubt seriously mess with his head in Infamous the third book in the series. I'm not sure how many more Ms. Kenyon will write, but I'm happy with a hundred. It's the waiting for each book that's making me whimper like a kicked puppy. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with my time now that I'm at the end of this series, sorta speak. Maybe I'll go back and reread the Dark Hunter series, just for the hell of it.

So, in conclusion:

Will I read the next book? Yes.

Will I tell my friends about this book? Yes.

Did I enjoy it? Yes.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invincible.