Krystal's Reviews > Taking a Shot

Mar 11, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read on March 11, 2012

Such an amazing book !!!

Ty and Jenna are the perfect pair !! Although it didn't start out so great.. Jenna refuses to date Athletes, since her family is into it and with running the bar. Ty has his hopes for Jenna, although she's nothing like his usual type. The chemistry between the both of them is intense and wonderful ! She pushes and pushes keeping a distance, and Ty doesn't give up. He goes after the goal !

They are perfect for each other and they don't know it ! Ty figures her out and attempts to breaks thru her shields and gets her to Take a shot ! She's been living her life through her family and not for herself. Ty is so considerate, supportive and isn't just some "jock". Jenna is all about family and super loyal, funny as heck and extremely stubborn ! ( my kind of girl)

Can Ty get her to take a shot? Will she continue to living in the shadows of her dreams and live out the life she thinks she must?

Its my favorite of the series so far and one of my favorite books of the year thus far !!!

I felt this book from the depths of my heart ! And Ty is like the perfect guy !!! Jenna is awesome too !! I LOVEEEED IT !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking a Shot.