Kathy 's Reviews > When It Rains It F-N Pours......: A Transformation of a Minority Woman from the Ghetto Streets of New York

When It Rains It F-N Pours...... by Mirian

Apr 19, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-books, books-signed-by-author, books-read-in-2012, autobiography-memoir
Read in April, 2012

When It Rains It F-N Pours by Mirian

A fantastic memoir of a woman who has fought the many obstacles that stood in her way to become the beautiful, bright woman that she is today. I've met Mirian in 2006 while we both belonged to a Paranormal team. I immediately took to this strong willed woman, cause we both shared some things in common the paranormal and we both have Learning Disabilities. I have always looked up to Mirian in awe for she had finally achieved her goals in life. I never knew the story behind her life until I have read her book.

Mirian has shown that one can rise above the pain from abuse, discrimination based on race and having a disability to transform into a woman with dignity and self worth breaking the cycle of abuse. The love of her children has kept Mirian going, determined to complete her course of study to earn her PhD in Education.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When It Rains It F-N Pours.......