✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿'s Reviews > Lady Luck

Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley

BEST.STORY.EVER

Yes, i think Lady Luck has the best story for Colorado Mountain Series so far. Ty is just the man!!! He's my kind of guy! Man of few words.. but when he speaks, he's either intense or seriously sweet. I love how he is with Lexie. They're just MFEO (MADE FOR EACH OTHER!! ^_^ ).. Lexie is definitely someone that i wanna be friends with! She knows when to fight back but she's also not afraid to cry sometimes. That's what girls do! She's creative, fun, sweet and really lovable. Like i said, MFEO!

I also enjoyed the plot. This one's got more action and a wicked web of conspiracy. I like how it ended .. safe to say i like everything about it!

Way to go Team WALKER!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Luck.

Quotes ✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ Liked

Kristen Ashley
“<…>When I was done speaking I felt his body had gone still again, stone still.
And silent.
Then he asked quietly, "Nightmare?"
"Nightmare," I replied firmly.
Ty didn't move.
By a miracle, I held it together.
Then he moved but it was to rest his chin on my shoulder and I closed my eyes because I needed him to go, go, go so I could fall apart again on my own.
Then he said, "Your nightmare, mama, was my dream."
My heart clenched.
He kept going. "Never had a home until you gave me one."
My breath started sticking.
"Never had anyone give to me the way you gave to me."
My breath stopped sticking and clogged.
"Never thought of findin' a woman who I wanted to have my baby."
Oh God.
"Never had light in my life, never, not once, I lived wild but I didn't burn bright until you shined your light on me."
Oh God.
"Whacked, fuckin' insane, but, at night, you curled in front of me, didn't mind I did that time that wasn't mine 'cause it meant I walked out to you."
He had to stop. He had to.
He didn't.
"Your nightmare," he whispered, turned his head and against my neck he finished, "my dream."<…>”
Kristen Ashley, Lady Luck

Kristen Ashley
“<…>"You're part-goof all class. Never walked in a room, any room, with a woman on my arm, any woman, who's got your looks, your style, the kinda beauty you got and the light that shines from you. So I don't get it. I don't get how a woman leads a life full of shit and comes out of it bein' part-goof and all class. That shit's impossible but there you fuckin' are. Part-goof, all class."
I felt my breath coming fast but managed to whisper, "I'm not part-goof."
"You're right. I was bein' nice. You're a total goof."
"Am not"
"Babe, you call me 'hubby'," he pointed out but my breath came faster because he called me "babe" again.
"You are my hubby."
"No one says hubby," he told me.
"I do," I told him.
"All right, I'll rephrase. No one but a goof says hubby."….<…>”
Kristen Ashley, Lady Luck