Georgia's Reviews > Losing Lila

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson

Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: cannot-wait-to-read, obligation-to-read, ya-or-na-romance, weird-creatures
Read from August 05 to 09, 2012

Four and a half stars!!

Losing Lila was just as good, if better, than Hunting Lila. It had me feeling ALL THE THINGS! I loved everything about it. The characters were amazing, and I didn’t realise how much I missed them! Losing Lila was perfect. I cannot wait to read more Sarah Alderson.

Ah, there is so much to talk about!

Losing Lila jumps in straight away! It’s madness right from the word go. It picks up nicely after the first book.

Lila and Alex are on the run from The Unit. They have joined forces with the supposed enemies and are now living on a boat and planning there next attack, the final one on The Unit. After the show down at Joshua Tree, Alex and Lila were forced to run and leave Lila’s brother and Alex’s best friend, Jack. Now, they are going to get him and Lila’s mother back. Obviously, The Unit is now on high alert, so it is going to be even harder to get into the unit and get Jack and Lila’s mum out. But Lila, Alex, Demos and the rest of the gang form a genius, but potentially dangerous and disastrous plan to get in and out of The Unit’s headquarters. The plan involves potentially risking Lila’s life and FIRE.

Alex and Lila are perfect for each other. But, of course, they had their differences. It was understandable though. Lila was stubborn and just wanted to walk in to The Unit’s headquarters, get her mother and brother and leave the headquarters. Whereas Alex wanted to have a properly formulated plan that didn’t involve risking Lila’s life and killing the people he loves. This caused some issues, but because they are so perfect for each other, everything was sorted out, and they worked together.

All the characters were amazing. I loved Demos' gang! All of them, even Amber... sometimes. Also, Suki is awesome and I want one.

The ending was perfect. Yes, I loved it, but yes, I want another book; maybe one in Alex’s POV.

This book was another amazing book from Sarah Alderson. I am so glad I read this series. I will miss these characters and the adventures they have had! I cannot praise the author and the series enough. I love Hunting Lila and Losing Lila.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing Lila.

08/05/2012 page 61
19.0% "Didn't realise how much I missed these characters :')"
show 3 hidden updates…